Grantmaking institutions (public and private foundations), funder collaboratives, and donor networks that proactively mobilize funding to communities.
We welcome funders committed to learning, building alignment, and taking action with other FFJ members to mobilize resources to grassroots organizing, led by and for people of color, at the intersections of racial justice, gender justice, ending criminalization, and building models for community safety and justice. We understand that each institution may join at a different entry point, and we welcome funders who are on a learning journey. All membership applications are reviewed and approved by the FFJ steering committee.
What We Offer With Membership
FFJ members are the heart and purpose of our work. Learn more about our approach and program areas.
- FFJ orientation call for your team
- Free access to FFJ’s Member Orientation Packet
- Discounted access to edited versions of prior webinar recordings
- Early access to registration for national convening & member organizing meetings
- Free access to monthly trainings for our general members, on issues such as:
- Intro to abolition
- Intro to disability justice
- Digital security for funders as part of a safety & security culture
- Housing justice & ending criminalization
- Intro to divest/invest
- Intro to intersections of abolition & ending sexual and gender-based violence
- Intro to eroding the power of police unions
- Intro to ending pre-trial detention
- Intro to healing justice
- Intro to funder organizing
Already a member? Click here for our membership orientation packet. Please note that you will need a password to open the document. You will receive a password when your institution pays its membership fee. If you don’t know your password, please feel free to write Kita Urias, General Member Organizer at email@example.com.